Pages

November 12, 2009

Can't believe I never posted this.



So, there I was riding the sweet private trails at Trek HQ early this year when I quipped that it'd be sweet to ride 'em on a SS instead of my 1x9. Ridaholic overheard me and asked me if i was interested in a SS frameset that he had lying around. Fast forward a few months and I got the bike built up with a raid into my parts bin & a lot of help from Chad over at P&S. I've been rolling on this thing since mid-July and I am loving it a lot. The only changes I've made from my original build were to add a longer stem & change to a setback post. I'm also playing around with different gear ratios. I built her up at 32x18, but I swapped to a 20t freewheel the other day. We'll see if this is too easy or not tomorrow.

It's a good bike.


No comments: