Pages

April 22, 2009

Getting back to normal.

Man... What a couple of weeks it's been. I got back from AZ last night at midnight and got a couple of hours sleep before we all loaded up the car and drove town to Purdue so Savi could take a final for her current class. I was so tired on the way down, but made up for it with a power nap while she was taking her test. My mom-in-law was keeping the lil guy company as he played with his new Spongebob PSP game. [Note to self: get him some nicer headphones.]

We made it down there and back in record time so that both Savi and I could catch a power nap before she had to go to work, my nap was a little longer since she was long gone by the time I woke up. Savi's mom had taken a nice walk to enjoy this great weather and Eli was out playing with some neighbor kids so I grabbed the Iro & headed out to hit the MUP with Jason. I rolled out for a nice and easy 20 miles. It doesn't make up for missing out on the Desert Classic, but it'll have to do. No more rain on the immediate horizon might even mean I can hit some trails this weekend.

Hopeful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go to Kettle

Unknown said...

Heading up on the 31st, but you already knew that.